Box Hill School is proud to rank amongst the top ten schools in Surrey for pupil rankings in post 16 education.
DfE statistics state that the percentage of our GCSE students gaining five or more GCSEs at A* to C, including English and Mathematics, is 53%. It is NOT. The figure for our mainstream Year 11s is 72% from the summer 2012 examinations. We remain well above the national average.
2012: Box Hill School records best-ever IB results!
Box Hill students once again raised the bar as they achieved a record pass rate with an average of 30 points in the International Baccalaureate – beating the worldwide average for the first time!
- 10 subjects achieve 100% pass rate at level 4 or above
- 100% of 6th formers get into first or second choice universities
- Overall Box Hill Diploma pass rate of 89.4% smashes world average by 11% points
- Head’s scholar Helen B tops the achievement table with 38 IB points
- Bilingual diplomas awarded up by ten on last year
GCSE results – the rewards of amazing effort!
- 80% A*- C pass rate overall in Year 11
- 10% higher than national average across all subjects
- 24.6% A* and A grades – an increase of 5% in one year!
- Karanvir tops maths table with A** in further mathematics
- Head’s scholars Esther L and Toby P-S record all As and A*s in 20 GCSE exams (combined)