Pupils aged 11 – 17 years old have the opportunity to join our Two Weeks Summer Pre-Boarding English Course, which will help them:
- Raise their English Language CEFR level
- Gain invaluable British boarding school experience
- Take part in activities and excursions
- Meet life-long friends
We have made this page so you have everything you need to communicate with prospective parents successfully.
Please download our Agent Resources for our Summer School, which includes the following:
- Summer Course Brochure (includes Entry Requirements)
- Registration Form (please send this with passport photo and school reports)
To register please go to the Admissions Process page.
If you have any questions please contact our International Registrar Kirstie Hammond.
T: +44 (0)1372 385002
This is our most popular course. Pupils will get prepared for UK school boarding as well as improve or acquire their English language skills.
In the Two Week Summer Pre-Boarding English Course pupils will follow a timetable of academic studies (all taught in English), and experience trips and excursions.
Two week course: £1,999
Please see our Terms & Conditions (including refund policy) for further details.
How to Pay
Our fees can be paid via the following methods;
- Bank Transfer
- Billing Portal
- Debit/Credit Card