Sixth Form pupils are aged 16 – 18 years old (also known as Sixth Form). We have made this page so you have everything you need to communicate with prospective parents successfully.
Please download our Agent Resources for Sixth Form, which includes the following:
- Sixth Form Brochure
- A Level Curriculum & Options
- IB Curriculum & Options
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Boarding Brochure
- University Destinations
- Registration Form (please send this with passport photo and school reports)
To register please go to the Admissions Process page.
If you have any questions please contact our International Registrar Kirstie Hammond.
T: +44 (0)1372 385002
At Box Hill School we offer our sixth form students the choice of two academic programmes. They can study for A Levels or for the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB).
The A Level Curriculum
A Levels offer early specialisation for students who have a firm understanding of what subjects they wish to study at university, or which career path they would like to follow. The programme is specially tailored to the needs of students who may favour certain combinations of subjects, such as maths and sciences, or creative arts.
All students will take three A Levels in a two-year linear programme and will be assessed in their final exams at the end of Year 13.
The IB Diploma Curriculum
The IB Diploma is a two-year course, culminating with exams in May at the end of the second year. Students are required to take 3 higher level subjects and 3 standard level subjects. Diploma candidates choose their programme from the six IB subject groups, ensuring that a breadth of experience in languages, humanities, experimental sciences, mathematics and the arts is acquired.
All IB students have to submit an Extended Essay and must complete the Theory of Knowledge course as well as the requirements for the CAS (Creativity, Activity and Service) programme.
These make up 5 hours a week.
- Full Boarding from £38,970 pa
- International Study Centre Day from £25,350 pa
- Please note that a full term’s notice is required in writing prior to withdrawing a pupil. A term’s fees in lieu will be charged if written notice is not received on or before the dates specified per term in the terms and conditions.Please see our Terms & Conditions (including refund policy) for further details.
How to Pay
Our fees can be paid via the following methods;
- Bank Transfer
- Billing Portal
- Debit/Credit Card